Placing an order with us is an easy process
1. Go shopping using the online shop. Just add what you like to your basket.
2. Go to the checkout and Log-in to our system using your details / make up a new account.
3. Your location will then help us calculate the shipping costs.
4. Pay for your goods using PayPal. We’re verified.
5. If you have any special requests from us, please put them in the notes provided.
6. If you wish to pay another way, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this possibility before you order.
7. If you are lucky enough to have a Voucher Code, please use it before you pay at the checkout.
– All goods are dispatched from Germany using either DHL or Deutsche Post.
– All goods are sent using Tracked & Signed for security and customer satisfaction.
– Packages will only be sent on working days Monday – Friday.
Tracking your Order:
On the shop navigation bar, click “My Account” and sign in using your username/email and password. Once you’re in, you will see your current order statement, and there you will find your tracking number.
NOTE: If you have just placed your order, please allow 48 hours before a tracking number to appear as we have to get the order picked and packed and off to the post office.
German Tracking Websites:
If the tracking number ends with “DE” use: www.deutschepost.de/briefstatus
This web page will ask you for the 11 digit number “***********DE” and the sending date.
The date will appear next to the tracking number on the Lunartik system.
Otherwise use DHL: www.parcel.dhl.co.uk/tracking-a-parcel
Enter your tracking number to find your parcel, it’s that easy.
What happens if you think you have a problem?:
1. First please contact your nearest post office and quote the tracking number.
2. If you think the tracking number is incorrect, email Matt, and he will triple check for you.
All prices are shown in GBP and are correct for 2017.
Any problems at all, please contact – email@example.com and allow 48 hours for a reply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Over at Lunartik.com we run a pretty tight ship. We know good service makes for good business so here are our Terms and Conditions.
How Pre-orders work:
1. Money will be paid in advance by you, the customer.
2. We will ship the item/s once the product/s are in stock.
3. The release date shown on the internet is the day stock should be dispatched, sometimes there delays. If delays happen, you will be informed by e-mail.
Our business account in the UK, we deal in GBP Only.
If you wish to see how much it costs in your currency, please go to this universal Currency Converter
– All our products are dispatched from Germany
– Orders under 5KG Deutschepost
– Orders over 5KG go out with DHL.
– For many items we use strong postal boxes.
– Flat items like Art Passes we use hard backed envelopes or Jiffy Bags.
– All prints are sent flat.
You have 14 days in which to return the goods if you are not entirely satisfied with the purchase. You must of bought them from Lunartik.com and you will have to provide an order number to prove the sale.
Please send us a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return address. Once we have the item back we will of course refund you in full.
Please return it in safe packaging so we can add it back on our inventory.
If you get a product from us and its packaging has been squished a bit in the post, we’re very sorry as the delivery man is at fault, you should shout at him next time!.
We state on all our products that the packaging is for protection ONLY – we do try our best to get your orders to you in one piece!
Q: Why did I not get the correct product?
A: Yes we too are only human. If you have been sent the wrong product then we will deal with this as quickly as possible and help with all postal costs.
Q: Why is my package missing somthing?
A: We will look into the matter for you, again it’s possibly human error..
Any problems or complaints to > email@example.com