This time of year is about giving, so the lovely people at the “Marie Curie Cancer Care” have asked me to be apart of their “Twitter Advent Calendar” which will be helping them raise money for the nurses to help people with terminal cancer and other illnesses the chance to spend one final Christmas at home with their families.
For this I have created 5 Festive Teas, which will be sold and go to helping them raise money for the charity. So I bring you… “Snow Mountain Tea” Which I have brewed up on the Icy side of the moon, and one boiling pot of this snowy winter beverage makes enough for 5 warming hearts!
Here’s some Information about each Tea:
– Custom Mini Lunartik’s standing 2.5″ tall, not including the snow on the head!
– Each one is Signed & Numbered – JOnes 2011
– Only 5 available (One per bidding link)
– Each comes with a dash of snow!
– 60% Proceeds will go to the Charity!
– 7 Day Auction on all teas! Bidding ends Monday 21st December 2011.
Happy Bidding and a Wonderful Christmas!