Lunartik’s Festive Card Competition!
This Christmas we would like to create a lovely set of fan-based Christmas cards for you to send out to your family and friends.Only with your imaginative contribution we can make this happen!
All you need to do is to take wonderful festive photos of Lunartik in a Cup of Tea. With entering you’ll have the chance to win a full set of your own design of Lunartik Christmas Cards & some extra goodies! Every selected winner will have their photo entry included in a limited run of cards. There’s a print deadline we’ll need to meet so get your entries in as soon as possible.
The chosen photos will feature in the packs of Lunartik Christmas Cards, and the winners credits will appear on the back of each of their cards. Also each winner will receive 12 cards of their design and one of each of the other winning entries plus an extra goodie!
How to Enter:
– Set up your Christmas scene with as many Lunartiks as you like.
– Take some nice high resolution photographs with your camera.
– Send us a low resolution photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– The Deadline for your Entries: 20th November 2012
– Winners will be announced on the 21st November on Lunartik.com
– Card pack pre-orders will take place from the 21st – 28th November 2012.
– Orders will be dispatched along with the winners prizes from the 30th November 2012.
Please make sure that the camera is set to the highest setting, so they can be printed in card size format (portrait or landscape) in a high quality.
Up to 5 photos can be submitted per person.
We’re looking for exciting/imaginative Christmas images of Lunartik in a Cup of Tea. The judging will take place on the 20th November by Matt JOnes & his Elite Tea Team.
The judges decisions are final.
Please Take Note:
– There is no age limit. Anyone can enter this competition.
– ONLY use LUNARTIK figures in photographs as we do not have permission to print images of other designer toys or products.
– The final image may have to be cropped to fit and we’ll reserve the rights to re-touch your photograph and remove any unsightly hairs or dust particles from your final image.
– Your credits will be showcased on the reverse of the card. We will confirm with you before printing.
By sending photos to the competitions email address you are allowing Lunartik.com to use your image on the 2012 Christmas cards range and to sell them on Lunartik.com.
No monies/commission will be given to you for the final image. The prize is set, and your credits/image will be published on your cards.
Above all: have fun, and get shooting!!